Change the world of green last mile parcel delivery
We need bright minds like your's to make a real difference!
We're kicking off our very first ParcelHack in 2019 - do you want in? Proudly sponsored by some of the leading industry bodies in transport and logistics, we want to bring together the brightest minds to solve some of the biggest industry challenges of today.
We welcome anyone with an interest in making urban parcel deliveries more sustainable to join us. No team yet? No worries! We can help to set you up with like minded individuals at our networking event early next year.
ParcelHack 2019 is proudly brought to you by:
The objective of ParcelHack 2019:
Last mile parcel delivery is characterised by many independent players competing in an ‘everyone-delivers-everywhere’ culture, leading to much replication of vehicle activity.
ParcelHack sets out to develop new ways of interpreting the impacts of last mile parcel delivery in London and to determine ways in which the negative externalities caused could be mitigated.
- The impacts of last mile parcel operations on the environment, energy and fuel consumption
- The impacts of last mile parcel operations on congestion, infrastructure and land use
Sweet, sweet prizes
We'll make it worth your while!
Great ideas deserve great prizes and ParcelHack 2019 will be no different. Below is what is up for grabs if your 'light bulb moment' gets you on the podium.
- 1st prize: £2,000 for your team to share, and the chance to make your idea a reality with CitySprint's think-tank
- 2nd prize: £1,000 for your team to share
- 3rd prize: An organic food hamper for each team member
The low down...
Key dates for your ParcelHack preparation:
- Friday 25th January 2019: The deadline for website registrations to join the ParcelHack
- Thursday 7th February 2019: Kick-off networking event at Geovation HQ - hear from industry experts about the challenges facing us in sustainable transport and logistics. We'll also have drinks and nibbles and the opportunity to meet other team members if you're on the hunt
- Friday 1st -Saturday 2nd March 2019: ParcelHack live event! The winners will be announced live at the end of the event